Faced with skyrocketing inflation, Argentina’s government is cutting costs, including meals for primary and secondary school students. With less food to go around, school officials say they’re struggling to feed children who aren’t getting enough to eat at home.
Latest NewsSee All Latest News
EducationSee All Education
More from the Global Press Team
GPI founder Cristi Hegranes gives a transparent look at what it takes to create a global journalism social enterprise.
Between the Lines
Editors take you between the lines on everything from complex editorial decisions to the unique challenges of global journalism.
- Don’t Trim the Copy Desk, Copy Editing Is a Key Task at News Agencies
- For Fact-Checking, an In-Person Skills Session Makes All the Difference
- Fortitude of Two GPJ Reporters in Asia Demonstrates Soul-Journalism at Its Finest
Inside the Story
From reporting triumphs to critical hardships, GPJ reporters give insider accounts of what it takes to cover the world.
- Argentina: “I Saw the Kids Asking for Bread”
- Nepal: “I Felt the Prison Was Like a Home for Them”
- Zambia: “I Had to Transform My Pain Into My Passion”